I had myself ready for Christmas early, started early trying to get into the spirit of it all and was doing not bad until I realized that she wasn't going to be here with us. I know everyone says she will be with us, and I know in some sence she will be but its almost like I've been decorating for her, so that she could tell me how nice everything looked. But I won't hear her say that. I feel like crawling into bed and waking up when it is all over. It won't be even close to the same without her. We are all trying to go about life like she would want us to but man oh man its hard.
~~~to be printed in the Guardian Christmas Eve~~~
A tribute of love at Christmas to the memory of our beloved Wife, Mother and Nanny,
Judy E. Tremere
who passed away August 18, 2008
Judy E. Tremere
who passed away August 18, 2008
The house is all decorated, the Christmas tree is trimmed
But because you are not with us this day has been dimmed.
Your memories are always with us, your voice we often hear
and on this day like many others we will shed a silent tear.
But one thing will comfort us as this Christmas day goes by,
That you are with your Creator Way up in the sky.
But because you are not with us this day has been dimmed.
Your memories are always with us, your voice we often hear
and on this day like many others we will shed a silent tear.
But one thing will comfort us as this Christmas day goes by,
That you are with your Creator Way up in the sky.
Love Winston, Jason(Monique), Stephanie(Vaughn), Corey (Autumn)
Jayne(Jordan), Taylor, Trysten, Skye & Brooklyn
Jayne(Jordan), Taylor, Trysten, Skye & Brooklyn
Merry Christmas Mom.... I miss you today and everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment