Well Hello Everyone!
Not sure how many people are still even interested in my blogging. But its been officially 2 years to the day that I haven't posted on my 1st official blog site. I have relocated to this blog location and hope to be better at posting than I once was. Wow 2 whole years has gone by and so much to try and capture.
Well of course we are back in the craziest month of the year for the Tremere family. Wedding anniversaries, birthday after birthday. and of course Taylor beginning grade 5! In my last post I was just beginning to have a new relationship with Jordan, well how far we have come from there. We have been happy in love for the last 2 years and moved into our own home on our 1 year anniversary. So we have been living in Bristol for one whole year. ( I will post some pics), but most of you have seen them on the new fad "FaceBook".
My life for that last 2 years has probably been 2 of the best years of life, happy, love, friends, family, Taylor and Trysten have filled my life with some of the best memories, until recently. Until August I was mostly sitting on top of the world, but you see exactly 4 weeks ago today my family suffered the greatest blow and challenge it has ever had to face together, mom passed away August 18th, very suddenly and unexpectedly. Mom was the glue that held our family together, and we are all left wondering how we go on without her. Mom was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and above all gave herself to all of us thinking of herself second. During the service both my brother and sister wrote tributes to mom that couldn't have better described mom. They did a wonderful job capturing her wonderful personality. So currently, I am taking the world day by day and even sometimes minute to minute. There really are no words to describe the empty feeling everyday. I'm going to stop at that for now, as now my brain is not wanting to function.
I will post again soon, but please beware that the posts for the next little while may be hard to read as they will possibly be a reflection of my mom, how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking. But I will be leaving you with a quote or thought each post. Come back soon.
Surrounded by friends and love I am lonesome, in the midst of my joys I am blue, a smile on my face and a heartache longing mom for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment